- Lecture Dealing with a discrimination case – the lawyer’s perspective: bringing a claim, burden of proof and access to evidence, remedies and sanctions, Academy of European Law, Trier, 05/15/2012
- Lecture „Remedies and Sanctions“, Academy of European Law,, Trier, 11/28/2011
- Lecture “Remedies and Sanctions”, seminar “Equality Through the Ages”, the seminar is part of the National University Galway - University of Limerick Strategic Alliance, 24 June 2011, Galway.
- Lecture „Remedies and Sanctions“, Academy of European Law,, Trier, 04/12/2011
- Lecture „Evidence and Proof“, Academy of European Law, Trier, 04/11/2011
- Lecture „Evidence and Proof“ and „Remedies and Sanctions“, Academy of European Law, Trier 02/21/2011
- Lecture „Bullying and Discrimination – Legal Core Problems“, 5th German Anti-Discrimination Convention, 11/18/2010
- Lecture „Remedies and Sanctions“ including workshop, Academy of European Law, Trier, 10/25/2010
- Lecture on a convention of the German Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency, 09/16/2010, The Anti-Discrimination Law – Shield of the Weak or Placebo without effect?
- Lecture „Remedies and Sanctions“, Academy of European Law,, Trier, 03/15/ 2010
- Lecture „The Law on Genetic diagnostics as a Special Case of the Anti-Discrimination Law“, 05/06/2010, Annual Meeting of the working group Genomics & Biological Informatics
- Expert hearing, Parliament of North Rhine-Westphalia, Committee for Generations, Family and Integration, 11/26/2009
- Lecture „The Anti-Discrimination Law: Protecting Human Dignity – Prohibiting Discrimination“, 3rd German Anti-Discrimination Convention, 07/18/2008
- Expert panel discussion regarding the Anti-Discrimination Law with Ms. Brigitte Zypries, at that time Federal Minister of Justice, 05/31/2008, Darmstadt
- „Selected Problems of the Anti-Discrimination Law“, Lecture at the convention of the German Society on Anti-Discrimination Law in the German Parliament, Berlin 05/21/2007
- Lecture „Overview on the Anti-Discrimination Law“, 05/07/2007, Cologne, State Ministry of Generations, Family, Women and Integration
- Talk „Anti-Discrimination Law in Germany“, Annual Meeting of AGE, The European Older People's Platform, 04/20/2007, Brussels
- Lecture „Overview on the Anti-Discrimination Law“, convention of the Curatorship German Help for the Elderly, 02/22/2007
- Lecture „The Anti-Discrimination Law“, Convention on Data Protection 2006, Frankfurt 04/27/2006
- Lecture at the EU convention 10/20/2005 in Brussels: The implementation of Directives 2000/43/EC and 2000/78/EC in Germany - remedies and sanctions, Legal Seminar on the Implementation of Directives 2000/43/EG and 2000/78/EG
- 2002: Lectures for the Main Jewish Aid Organisation in Germany (Zentralwohlfahrtsstelle der Juden in Deutschland)
- Trainings on Anti-Discrimination Law in Germany for judges
- Around 160 one day lectures on Anti-Discrimination Law e.g. for business leaders, works councils and politicians since 2004.
Update on Discrimination